Wednesday, June 3, 2015

As I said in the post last, my final assessment at the university involved with improving my photog


As I said in the post last, my final assessment at the university involved with improving my photography and thou seek ...
August last, I had the great opportunity to photograph fashion series Caerau Gardens Upper Sarnau (near Bala). I went there earlier this year to get an idea of the kind of pictures that can be drawn byswn, and me I knew immediately that it was a perfect site to create beautiful pictures and colorful. I came home with a head full of ideas, and I can not wait to begin the planning. Me I had in mind the model of this series, with red hair girl who, long. I like experimenting with new colors, and the idea of color-red suit with orenaidd greenery freesia gardens freesia appealed to me, not to mention the flowers that were all colors of the rainbow. Because I styled series too, it was necessary to think about the graph clothes I was going to use it. I thought about clothes was pastel colors and light, with the materials 'sheer' and flowery. Was lovely and summery main components pictures in my head. I worked Miu Miu color from the palette, Rodarte and Valentino, as they have chosen smooth and girly colors in their collections Summer. Difficult was trying to have a nice day, but I was extremely lucky me to stay away rain the day I chose to maintain the 'shoot'. I had a very warm welcome from the owners, and I felt very much at home photographing among the flora and fauna. For the day, I had my assistant to help with the reflector and the props, and makeup freesia artist and hair styling to create a complete appearance. I liked working in a team and we had a lot of fun to put the series together. We hope you enjoy the pictures. If you have any comments, please write on the bottom of the post. Last August, I got a chance to shoot and The Excellent fashion series to Caerau Uchaf Gardens in Sarnau, near Bala. I had visited Earlier in the year, and I just knew instantly what would the tattoo this Location perfect spot for rhai beautiful photographs. To Returned home with my head spilling with Ideas, and I could not wait to get planning. I had a model in mind for the shoot, a girl with a ship AUBURN hair. I'm a awyddus experimenter with color, and the Idea of the beautiful freesia red hair fusing with the green-ness freesia of the gardens appealed to me greatly, Along With The beautiful array of shades from the Flowers. As I was the shoot ALSO Styling, the clothes were in detail to what ystyried. I drew inspiration from the collections of Miu Miu, Rodarte freesia and Valentino, sheer and light Which seed Included In Their Summer collections shades. Summer and beauty were the main Elements tattoo I desired to show Through, and I believed tattoo Tese sheer and Floral notes would depict just tattoo. The British Summer being The beth it lower, it was Difficult freesia to Find the perfect day to shoot the photographs, ond luckily for me, the rain ceased for one afternoon I wished it tattoo would Keep away. A Very warm welcome freesia to dderbyniwyd from the card's Owners and I belt right to home amongst the flora and fauna shooting. To seed an assistant to help me with Various Tasks and makeup artist and hair and ALSO Who helped Create the complete look. To Loved woking mp and team and a lot of fun web seed and Bringing the shoot gilydd. To Hope chi Enjoy the photographs. Os oes unrhyw chi comments, freesia please donĂ¢ hesitate to leave a comment on the bottom of this post.
Heledd Heledd Roberts. Fashion photographer and Portraits. Bala, North Wales. Heledd Roberts. Fashion and Portrait Photographer. Bala, North Wales Website: www.heleddroberts.co.uk Twitter:heleddroberts Facebook: PHOTOMATIQUE Tumblr: View my complete freesia profile www.aurlais.tumblr.com
2012 (9) September (1) July (2) June (1) May (1) April (2) March (2) Jardin des Fleurs: Full Collection Hello! freesia


No comments:

Post a Comment